Wednesday, January 18, 2006

truths

. what are the sacred truths in your life?.

i read this question somewhere, sometime ago. it asks me what i know for certain is true in life, in my life, for that matter.

i know for a fact that i am happy without much money. it's not that i have had in abundace to even say that i was unhappy. it means that with little i could afford i could undoubtedly say i was/am happy. a book, read without interruptions, is a divine.

i know that 'this' too will pass - whatever it is. faced with a difficult situation, this is my positive affirmation. it sounds a non-caring way of meeting head-on an adversity. but my predeliction to look at life this end, saves me all the unnecessary anxiety that i don't need. that is saying a lot because i am - another fact- a true worrywort.

i believe in the truth of my religion, not necessarily my church. this was just a recent revelation to me by a sagely relative who pondered on one of life's great questions. my religion is my own appreciation of God, and the omnisprensence He represents. my church is the tangible aspect of my religion, where representation must be explained by logical brain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bramasole said...

mine is knowing that we could neither ask nor demand for guarantees for anything from anyone; that no matter how high or how far one has gone, the "pruning" is sure to happen next; that there is nothing, absolutely nothing, a mother wouldn't do for her young; that everyone deserves a quiet moment, alone; and that praying, or the belief in Someone more powerful than the self, is the only thing that makes us feel whole and complete.

2/07/2006 08:34:00 AM  
Blogger =D said...

thanks bramasole for the comment.
me thinks you should port your comment to your site. it'd be nice to see later on if these truths remain constant, as it should be, or otherwise. =D

2/07/2006 12:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home